Agricultural service engineer – MORE THAN JUST A JOB
Agricultural service engineer
Our people are integral to our success and are at the heart of our business. They deliver on a daily basis using there expertise and personal approach to enable Redlynch to fulfill customers needs!
what unites Redlynch employees across the southwest is that we are all striving to be leaders in supplying agricultural solutions and provide only the best experience for our customers. every one of our employees contribute to our growth and success. Our people make Redlynch, by working together we are building our future!
The scope and scale of our mission drives us to seek diverse opportunities, be adaptable and build strong relationships throughout.
Our aim is to attract, develop and engage committed, talented & dedicated people so that they choose to grow with us and take pride in the work we do!
Agricultural Service Engineer – All depots
We are now looking for a Service Engineer to be part of our friendly and busy team.
- Servicing and repairing Agricultural machinery both in the workshop and in the field at customer’s sites.
- Diagnose problems accurately and repair faults.
- Assembly and PDI of new machinery.
- Problem solving using manufacturer’s computer software and manuals.
- Always observing Health & Safety regulations.
- Maintaining a smart and professional appearance incorporating Company attire.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Ability to deliver high quality standards of workmanship.
- Meticulous and hard working.
- Good understanding of Agricultural machinery.
- Good working knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems.
- The ability to work as part of a team or individually.
- Good understanding of IT systems.
- Self-motivated with strong organisational skills
- Full Driving Licence
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Competitive rates of pay
- Company van + fuel
- Company sick pay from 2nd year of employment
- Your Birthday off
- Product & technical training
- Career development and long-term employment
- Work wear
- Staff Discount
- Free refreshments throughout the day
To apply, send your CV and covering letter to Teresa.email@example.com