Join our Bruton depot!
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Servicing and repairing Agricultural machinery both in the workshop and in the field at customer’s sites.
- Diagnose problems accurately and repair faults.
- Assembly and PDI of new machinery.
- Problem solving using manufacturer’s computer software and manuals.
- Always observing Health & Safety regulations.
- Maintaining a smart and professional appearance incorporating Company attire.
Some essential knowledge & experience:
- Ability to deliver high quality standards of workmanship.
- Meticulous and hard-working.
- Good understanding of Agricultural machinery.
- Good working knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems.
- The ability to work as part of a team or individually.
- Good understanding of IT systems.
- Self-motivated with strong organisational skills
- Full Driving Licence
Desirable knowledge & experience:
- Previous experience in a similar position
- AGCO experience
- Fendt, Valtra or JCB specific knowledge
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Company van + fuel
- Company sick pay
- Your Birthday off
- Product & technical training
- Career development and long-term employment
- Staff Discount
- Free refreshments throughout the day
If this sounds like the next opportunity for you, please forward and up-to-date CV and covering letter to: Teresa.firstname.lastname@example.org – we look forward to hearing from you!