Kramer KL 14.5
Brand New 2021 Kramer KL 14.5 Wheel Loader Model on Order available for April Delivery. Available with a 3 year 3000 hour warranty
The compact genius – the KL14.5 wheel loader for agriculture is fitted with a 25.8 kilowatt Yanmar engine. The engine complies with exhaust emission level 5, thanks to exhaust gas treatment using DOC and DPF. Weighing in at just 2,070 kilograms, this All-Wheel Steer loader boasts a heavyweight bucket tipping load of 1,400 kilograms. At Just 1.26 meters wide it can fit through most stable entrances.
- Payload 900KG
- 2.63m Stacking Height
- 39 HP Engine
- 20 K/PH Speed
- Open cab (CANOPY) with rear window and rear window heating (not applicable for cab)
- Joystick, electric 3rd control circuit with continuous operation, with scroll wheel for selecting the travel direction
- Mechanical-suspension operator seat with leatherette cover, with automatic seat belt, weight, backrest and horizontal adjustment
- Document box
- 2 front working lights, 2 rear working lights
- Cast-steel axle carrier with wheel motors
- Automatic engine stop via seat contact (not applicable for cab)
- Z linkage with optimized parallel lift
- Hydraulic quickhitch
- Visual position display for bucket and fork
Contact us for full specification or to arrange a demonstration.
*Finance for business purposes only. Does not apply to low value items. Subject to acceptance and affordability checks, 18 years or over. Terms and Conditions apply. Finance provided by AGCO Finance Ltd, P.O. Box 4525, Abbey Park, Kenilworth, CV8 9AX. Registered in England No: 2521081. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Redlynch Agricultural Engineering Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for the purpose of credit broking.