Valtra Tractor Specialist Job Opportunity!
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Redlynch, due to our continued growth and the success of the Valtra brand we are now recruiting for a Valtra product specialist to join the sales team. The incoming person in this role will be representing the award winning Valtra tractor brand and will be responsible for visiting new and existing customers within a defined territory in the South West. Based from either our Somerset or Wiltshire depots this is a great opportunity to join a forward thinking company representing an award winning brand.
The Valtra brand is widely recognised and the recently launched Valtra G Series has won numerous accolades. If you are looking for a new challenge within the agricultural industry or perhaps you are an experienced tractor operator and are passionate about delivering great customer service then we would love to hear from you!
We are looking for someone who is passionate, hardworking and able to promote the Valtra range and the Redlynch business in a positive manner. Being organised and efficient you will be working closely with the existing area sales team and you will be their main point of contact for all product and demonstration needs for Valtra Tractors.
- Maintain up to date product knowledge of the full range of Valtra models.
- Ensuring new and demo machines are presented and prepared correctly for sale.
- Supporting the area sales managers with product or guidance queries, arranging demonstrations and assisting with product installs.
- Identifying prospects within the assigned territory and passing to the relevant territory sales manager where appropriate.
- Helping to grow the Valtra market share within a defined territory.
- Ensure health and safety procedures and all company polices are adhered to.
- Regular travel between our depots and customers.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Up to date working knowledge of agricultural machinery and farming practises.
- Personable, able to maintain good customer and working relationships.
- Presentable and good communication and organisational skills.
- Self-motivated, able to work alone but also as part of a team.
- Passionate about delivering great customer service.
- Experience working within a sales environment within an agricultural machinery dealer.
- Knowledge and experience of Valtra tractors (Full training will be provided)
- Working experience of precision farming.
The remuneration package includes a competitive basic salary plus an excellent bonus scheme based on overall sales performance. A company vehicle, phone and Ipad will be provided and other benefits to be discussed. For a confidential chat about the role in the first instance please contact the group sales manager, Tom Shaftoe on 07999103238 or forward your CV to Teresa.email@example.com