Group Sales Manager – Bruton Somerset
Group Sales Manager – Bruton, Somerset
Type of contract: Permanent and Full-Time
Redlynch Agricultural Engineering is an exciting and fast-growing company that offers a fully comprehensive range of market leading brands and products to farmers and contractors in Somerset, Dorset and Wiltshire. Redlynch are one of AGCO’s most successful Fendt dealers and are also dealers for Valtra, Lemken, Vaderstad and Kramer Machinery. As the company continues to expand and grow, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, confident and driven individual to lead our Sales Team.
Reporting to the Sales Director, you will be responsible for the management and development of the Sales Team and the Sales Department market share and profitability. In return, we offer a competitive remuneration package, negotiable at interview.
- Sales department territory management.
- Management of annual sales budget.
- Management of department financial objectives.
- Purchasing and management of wholegoods inventory.
- Department customer relationship management.
- Approval of used machinery appraisals.
- Approval of quotations with finance manager.
- Manage department credit control.
- Line management of sales team: conducting performance appraisals, training & development, etc.
- Recruitment, in conjunction with Sales Director.
- Management of department administration.
- Department inventory administration and reporting.
- Implementation of group personnel procedures.
- Implementation of group health & safety procedures.
- Management of territory database.
- Management of territory sales diaries.
Knowledge & experience required:
- Extensive sales experience, preferable in the agricultural field.
- Proven experience in leading a sales team.
- Track record of superior performance metrics.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong decision-making abilities.
- Flexibility to travel regularly to other sites.
- Excellent IT skills.
At times the post-holder will be expected to perform duties outside of the job description in order to ensure the maintenance of a high level service to our customers.
To apply, send your CV and covering letter to Teresa.email@example.com or by post to Teresa Book, HR Adviser, Redlynch Agricultural Engineering Ltd, Redlynch, Bruton BA10 0NH.
Closing date for applications: 30 June 2020