Accounts Assistant (P/T) – Redlynch, Bruton
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our Finance team on a part-time basis at our head office in Bruton to cover the remainder of maternity leave for a key team member with possible extension (to be reviewed later in the year).
You will be assisting in the efficient working of the Finance Dept. and keeping all processes up to date.
- Processing purchase invoices and credit notes
- Credit card and other reconciliations
- Invoicing workshop jobs and internal charge invoicing
- Vehicle asset management
- Warranty processing – processing warranty credits, producing monthly reports for Head of Finance, monitoring warranty debtors and Work in Progress. Liaising with Warranty administrator closely.
- General administration; phone answering, customer account queries etc.
- Other ad hoc office duties as required
Skills & Knowledge
- Previous experience in an accounts team or similar
- Thorough knowledge of excel and Microsoft office
- Previous use of an accounts package
- Accounting understanding and experience
- Knowledge of agricultural industry
- Competitive rates of pay
- Modern and friendly working environment
- Opportunity for progression
For further information about the role, call Rebecca Flynn on 01749 812628. To apply, send your CV and covering letter to Teresa.firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Teresa Book, HR Adviser, Redlynch Agricultural Engineering Ltd, Redlynch, Bruton BA10 0NH.
Closing date for applications: 24 February 2020.
No agencies please.